Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Faith, Hope, and Love...

I have a craft blog... and a private diary for musings not for general consumption. But I've been tossing around the idea of a faith blog for my occasional essay. I generally write them in my diary, but my close friends who read it aren't particularly interested in religion, and sometimes I'd like to share with a wider audience. The first few entries are going to be direct posts from my diary, and later on I'll write as I am inspired. Please feel free to comment!

If you're wondering about me, I have been a Christian for 25 years, since I was 15. But I am a modern liberal Christian, and I believe that showing God's love is more important than dogma. So don't expect any Fundamentalist rantings here, because you're not going to find them! I am proud to be part of the UCC church, and to be a member of an open and affirming congregation, which puts me right out there on the far left of the religious spectrum!

No comments:

Post a Comment